The Chetnole Inn
Bed & Breakfast
Excellent Homemade Food
Main Bar / Restaurant & Snug Bar
Matured west country fillet steak
skin on hand cut chips,
salad and chop butter.
(Your steak is cooked at your table on a
Chetnole Inn Soups
Chef’s soup of the day
with crusty bread.
topped with bacon and
Monterey jack or blue cheese,
served with tomato chutney,
skinny fries and dressed salad.
(Subject to Availability)
Roast beef and horseradish
BLT (bacon, lettuce and tomato)
Prawns in a Marie rose sauce
Tomato, basil and mozzarella
Ham, Cheese & tomato
Warm beef and Monterey jack cheese
Homemade cod fish fingers
Bacon, brie and cranberry sauce
COVID-19 UPDATE 2021
We look forward to welcoming customers back inside on 17th May 2021 for dining and drinks.
The following indoor rules will apply:
– Groups of up to six, or two households of any size, will be allowed inside
– Every customer aged 16 and over must check in with NHS test and trace, or provide contact details
– People will still need to order, eat and drink while seated, where alcohol is served
– When not seated e.g. being shown to a table, or going to the toilet, customers must wear face coverings
– Social distancing of one metre plus will remain
– Capacity restricted to what is possible with social distancing and table service
Thank you for all your support during ouside opening.
Maria & The Chetnole Team
Tuesday to Saturday: 12pm to 11pm
(Food served 12 -2pm and 6:30 – 8:30pm)
Sunday: 12pm to 8pm
(Food served between 12-2pm
although Pulled Pork Baps and Cream Teas available all afternoon)
to welcome you to the award winning Chetnole Inn
Our Regular Real Ales
The Chetnole Inn
Tucked away in the beautiful Dorset countryside, close to Sherborne lies the Chetnole Inn. It is the perfect base to discover picturesque Dorset and also very accessible to Taunton, Exeter, Dorchester and many local attractions.
The coast is also only a 30 minute drive from The Chetnole Inn so the fish delivered every day is as fresh as it gets. We offer three large, luxurious bedrooms, all of which are en-suite and have the little extra’s that make the difference.
There are four areas for use at the inn:
Dog friendly snug bar with wood burning stove; a flag stoned lounge bar, a brightly aired wooden floored restaurant and a beautiful garden.
It is an ideal inn for a great relaxing escape or a stopover for work.
We also stock Local Ciders & Brandy’s –